- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- New design with four-color format and more photos and improved maps
- Chapters begin with list, of study goals and end with summary, overview and of people, places, terms to remember, and review questions
- Outlines, section headings, subheadings, and bolded items make it easy to follow structure of discussion
- Phonetic pronunciations for unfamiliar names and terms
- Breakouts with illustrative quotes from ancient, nonbiblical literature
- Discussion questions on the contemporary relevance of the New Testament
- Updated bibliographies
- Conservative evangelical theological perspective also notes other positions and literature
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Teresa Kellum5 Stars Out Of 5April 16, 2009Teresa KellumWe are doing a group Bible study so I have not read the whole book yet but it gives lots of information I have always wondered about like why was Joseph's(Jesus's earthly fathers)lineage important. It also has lots of historical information. I would recommend the book for anyone wanting to do an in depth study on the New Testament
Prodigal Daughter Int, Inc.5 Stars Out Of 5August 28, 2007Prodigal Daughter Int, Inc.A Surveyof the New Testament has been a great source for my course study (Religious Studies undergraduate)as well as my personal spiritual nurturing and growth. I especially like the way the author uses the method of continual dialogue in an effort to encourage the reader to read the New Testament systematically and thoroughly. The overall procedure has encouraged me to learn how to discover what the Bible said to its original audience and what God is telling me today. My life [eternity] depends on it!
Alan Cornett5 Stars Out Of 5March 29, 2004Alan CornettGundry's survey of the NT provides a solid overview of both the New Testament and its setting. It is well illustrated and well written. The book is pitched at undergraduate level, and would be quite useful as an undergraduate textbook. You would need to look elsewhere for more advanced study. But it does what it sets out to do well.