- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- New design with four-color format and more photos and improved maps
- Chapters begin with list, of study goals and end with summary, overview and of people, places, terms to remember, and review questions
- Outlines, section headings, subheadings, and bolded items make it easy to follow structure of discussion
- Phonetic pronunciations for unfamiliar names and terms
- Breakouts with illustrative quotes from ancient, nonbiblical literature
- Discussion questions on the contemporary relevance of the New Testament
- Updated bibliographies
- Conservative evangelical theological perspective also notes other positions and literature
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The World and the Word - eBookEugene H. Merrill, Mark F. Rooker, Michael A. GrisantiSave 18%
How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth / New edition - eBookGordon D. Fee, Douglas Stuart4 Stars Out Of 5 32 ReviewsSave 73%
Through the Bible Book by Book, Part 1: Genesis to Esther - eBookMyer PearlmanSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search