- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
SuperFoods is both a cookbook and a reference manual, helping parents recognize the varied nutritional value in even the simplest foods. Eating by color--Annabel's advice for choosing produce--encourages parents to use foods in tempting combinations. With a focus on the basic components of your child's diet--carbohydrates, proteins, and fats-- Annabel provides easy instructions for crafting balanced meals.
SuperFoods will guide you through your child's first five years--from first foods for your baby to tasty meals for fussy toddlers, from scrumptious lunch-box ideas for school children to irresistible family suppers. Food is both nourishment and nutrition, and Annabel Karmel's SuperFoods puts fun back in the equation.
In addition to a variety of delicious recipes and invaluable advice, SuperFoods also includes:
- More than 130 recipes suitable for children of all ages-- from the best first foods to tasty family meals
- Menu charts to help you plan ahead--most recipes are suitable for freezing
- Information on how to avoid food allergies and common childhood complaints such as colic, constipation, and eczema
- Suggestions for healthy convenience foods to keep in the pantry
- Tasty recipes that harness the power of SuperFoods to promote growth and energy and boost immunity and brain power
- And much, much more!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Atria Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
- MEGA SALE
Is This the End? Signs of God's Providence in a Disturbing New World--Signed First EditionDr. David JeremiahThomas Nelson / 2016 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW079864
- MEGA SALE
The Case for Christmas: A Journalist Investigates the Identity of the Child in the MangerLee StrobelZondervan / 2014 / Mass Paperback$0.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 42 Reviews
$2.99Save 67% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW340591
NKJV Holman Study Bible, Black and Tan LeatherTouchHolman Bible Publishers / 2014 / Imitation Leather$24.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$69.99Save 64% ($45.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW409184
Lies Young Women Believe: And the Truth That Sets Them FreeNancy Leigh DeMoss, Dannah GreshMoody Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 86 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW472940
ESV Reformation Study Bible, 2015 Edition, Black Genuine LeatherR.C. SproulReformation Trust Publishing / 2015 / Genuine Leather$66.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 26 Reviews
$100.00Save 33% ($33.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW694451Video
Boost your baby’s health with Annabel Karmel’s delicious recipes and creative advice for feeding your child in the first five years.
All parents want the best for their children, but choosing the freshest foods and preparing them in the most beneficial and appealing ways is not always easy. As a mother of three and author of more than twenty books on healthy food for children, Annabel Karmel knows better than anyone not only what children should eat but what children will eat.
SuperFoods is both a cookbook and a reference manual that helps parents recognize the nutritional value in even the simplest foods. In addition to a variety of tempting recipes and invaluable advice, SuperFoods includes:
- More than 130 easy recipes suitable for children of all ages—from the best first foods to balanced family meals.
- Menu charts to help you plan ahead—most recipes are suitable for freezing.
- Information on how to avoid food allergies and common childhood complaints such as colic, constipation, and eczema.
- Suggestions for healthy convenience foods to keep in the pantry.
- Tasty recipes that harness the power of SuperFoods to promote growth and energy and boost immunity and brain power.
And much, much more!