- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
"What does it look like to be a hero to your family?"
Many men start just fine on their journey as a husband and dad. But there comes a time in their marriage and family life when they need help to become the man, the husband, and the dad God designed them to be.
In Super Husband, Super Dad, author and speaker Tim Shoemaker shows you how to become your family's hero. You'll discover that following God's principles for marriage and parenting brings great rewards, taking you places you've never gone before. And when you follow God's ways, you make the way smoother for the ones you love.
It's time to shift into a higher gear. You can become the hero your family needs, and Tim will come alongside to encourage you and show you how.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Dangerous Devotions for Guys: Dare to Live Your FaithTim ShoemakerGroup Publishing / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW437342
Mashed Potatoes, Paint Balls and Other Indoor/Outdoor Devotionals You Can Do with Your KidsTim ShoemakerWingspread / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW61351
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Good Dad: Becoming the Father You Were Meant to BeJim DalyZondervan / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$15.99Save 50% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW331797
Find Related Products
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Families
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Fatherhood
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Parenting >> Families
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Start A New Search