- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Aubert Rose5 Stars Out Of 5August 18, 2009Aubert RoseThis is a must read for any interested in reaching people for Christ and His Church. I read it the same day I received it, couldn't put it down! Allan Taylor not only talks it but he also walks it at FBC Woodstock, GA, 2,500 to 6,000 in Sunday School weekly since he has been the leader for only a few years! This concept can be the Pastor's best ally in building the Church!
Charles Jonas5 Stars Out Of 5July 8, 2009Charles JonasAnyone and everyone who teaches a Sunday School class needs to read this book! A great resource and tons of information and insight from a man who has been doing Sunday school for a long time. I want everyone of our Sunday school teachers to read this book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Philippians: The Warren Wiersbe Bible Study SeriesWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45707
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search