- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
John Edmund Haggai, founder and president of the Haggai Institute for Advanced Leadership Training, says the Bible's instruction for success often contrasts sharply with the world's advice and it is this difference that makes all the difference for those who follow it.
With clear steps, Scripture references, and encouraging examples, Haggai presents 12 powerful principles based on God's Word that lead each reader to a radically different, eternal approach to true success and fulfillment:
- Beware the team of one.
- Believe you can because you know you can't.
- Enjoy failures they're good for you.
- Keep it simple.
- Be famous for being good.
This practical, biblical, and thoughtful guide will inspire readers at every stage of life and in all arenas of vocation and occupation to walk in God's will toward great things and godly legacies.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search