- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
John Edmund Haggai, founder and president of the Haggai Institute for Advanced Leadership Training, says the Bible's instruction for success often contrasts sharply with the world's advice and it is this difference that makes all the difference for those who follow it.
With clear steps, Scripture references, and encouraging examples, Haggai presents 12 powerful principles based on God's Word that lead each reader to a radically different, eternal approach to true success and fulfillment:
- Beware the team of one.
- Believe you can because you know you can't.
- Enjoy failures they're good for you.
- Keep it simple.
- Be famous for being good.
This practical, biblical, and thoughtful guide will inspire readers at every stage of life and in all arenas of vocation and occupation to walk in God's will toward great things and godly legacies.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search