- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Discover how to overcome trial, setbacks and self-doubt as you press toward the reality of experiencing your dreams. Along the way, you can learn to like the person you are as you become the person you want to be. Learn how to:
- Accept yourself in spite of your weakness.
- Rise above feelings of insecurity, inadequacy and the fear of rejection.
- Experience the freedom to develop your gifts, talents and abilities.
- Leave the past behind and press forward into a new life.
- Free yourself from the obstacles that keep you from enjoying life!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Jo GNew ZealandAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Absolutly FabulousFebruary 10, 2015Jo GNew ZealandAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an amazing book, i help people every day who are in places i have been, emotionally, this book is so good, if i could buy one for every person i help i would, love it so much, it has and will help everyone who reads it, joyce is so honest and clear, easy to read but also so very real, thank you... Its cheapest as a kindle book, quick and easy to get
StephSewaren,NJAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great read, very inspiringNovember 2, 2012StephSewaren,NJAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It was a very powerful and uplifting book. I've always struggled at being myself and this book really awakened me to who I really am. I would definitely recommend this book who thinks lowly of themselves. Joyce really encourages you to take God at His word and open yourself up to who you are in Him. I thank God for finding this book.
Marta Riedy4 Stars Out Of 5December 28, 2007Marta RiedyThis is a fabulous book. Very insightful forpersonal Christian growth. Joyce backs everything up with noteworthy Bible scriptures
Andrea Johns5 Stars Out Of 5July 26, 2007Andrea JohnsI have literally read several hundred Christian books over the years and this book by far is at the top of my list. This book changed my life!!!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search