- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Holy Spirit (BASIC. Series, Session 3) [Video Download]Francis ChanDavid C. Cook / 2011 / Video Download$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDV2664-CP
Clinica de entrenamiento para padres, Guia del lider: De solo padre a excelente padre - eBookGospel Publishing HouseGospel Publishing House / 2012 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW29989EB
What are you chasing?
Were all chasing after something, something that we think will make us happycomfort, success, a bigger house, or someones approval. But if we are all honest, it feels like trying to catch the wind.
A man after Gods own heart As Davids life weaves throughout the pages of Scripture, we see he was a man who spent his life chasing after God. Chase explores the events that defined Davids life and the Psalms that flowed out of those experiences. Through Davids example well discover what God really wants from us.
The lessons in this study guide are simple yet deep and very interactive, offering Bible study, stories, and projects to dig into Scripture and deeply engage the mind and heart. God has carved out a space in each of us that only He can fill. So whether you are running from God or working your tail off to please Him, Davids journey will challenge your view of God.
God is invisible, and yet He is the only thing we can chase that wont leave us feeling more empty.
Designed for use with the Chase DVD-based study (ISBN: 9781418549343)
Jennie Allen is a passionate leader following Gods call on her life to catalyze this generation to live what they believe. She is the author of Restless and the Bible studies Stuck and Chase, and is the founder and visionary of IF: Gathering. Jennie is married to her best friend, Zac, and they have been blessed with four children.
TiffP5 Stars Out Of 5Chase StudyFebruary 23, 2015TiffPQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Jennie Allen has authored another compelling, thought provoking, lay your heart bare and be transformed bible study. It is an excellent way to bring women together for heartfelt, real, honest dialogue about the journey of faith. You will be compelled to chase after more of God.
A Pastor's Wife5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent!July 24, 2014A Pastor's WifeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We did this study with over 70 women at our church and it was amazing! We have done many studies over the years and many of the ladies have said this was the best one yet! Jennie Allen is very down to earth, open and honest, which inspires you to be honest with yourself when doing the personal lessons. If you are willing to take a long hard look to evaluate your relationship with God and grow in faith and devotion to Him then this study is for you. Through the study of scripture you will learn who God is and what he desires from you. Weekly homework assignments are not time consuming, but are thought provoking and eye opening. DVD teachings are short (average 10 mins) but powerful. I highly recommend this study!
chelaAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5ChaseJuly 24, 2013chelaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3I bought the chase eBook though i love the study itself i did not like the fact that i had to read it from a computer, i thought i would be able to print it and take it with me so i could write on it and do the study. It was no fun to read it in the computer , i actually need to feel the book in my hand and underline the passages that speak to me with the eBook i couldn't really do absolutely nothing. I wish i could have been able to return it and have the book sent to me. live and learn i guess
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search