Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), Genuine Black Leather
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that accurately and clear. An easy-to-use style plus the benefits of the Strong's Dictionary numbering system makes this study Bible one for every student of God's Word, no matter what age.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is a complete English Bible text for cross-reference study to the original languages from which the Bible was translated.
- Bible text of the 1977 NASB
- NEW! Wider margins than previous editions
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Words of Christ in Red
- Table of Weights and Measures (Download Here)
- AMG’s Concordance of the Bible
- NEW! AMG’s Annotated Strong’s Dictionaries
- Combining Strong’s dictionaries with additional material taken from AMG’s Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Strong’s numbers on key words in the text of the Bible
- Grammatical codes on key words in the text of the New Testament
- Used with the Grammatical Notations, these codes identify the forms of Greek grammar behind the English translation
System of Study
- Key Words in the English Text Identified by James Strong's Numbering System
- Codes in the New Testament Text Identify Grammatical Structure of Key Greek Words
- Notations Explain the Significance of the Grammatical Codes
- Hebrew and Greek Word Studies
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
- Center-column Reference System
|Format: Genuine Leather|
Number of Pages: 2156
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.5 X 7.0 X 2.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Center Column
Text Color: Red Letter
Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), HardcoverSpiros ZodhiatesAMG Publishers / 2008 / Hardcover$32.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 116 Reviews
$49.99Save 35% ($17.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW577500Video
Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), Bonded Black LeatherAMG Publishers / 2008 / Bonded Leather$46.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 116 Reviews
$69.99Save 33% ($23.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW577517Video
Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), Bonded Burgundy LeatherAMG Publishers / 2008 / Bonded Leather$46.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 116 Reviews
$69.99Save 33% ($23.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW577524Video
Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), Genuine Burgundy LeatherAMG Publishers / 2008 / Genuine Leather$52.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 116 Reviews
$79.99Save 34% ($27.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW577548Video
There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God's Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
* Wider Margins on Pages of the Bible Text
* Key Words in the Biblical Text Coded to Strong's Numbers
* New Word Studies with AMG's Annotated Strong's Dictionaries
* Red Letter Edition of the 1977 NASB Bible
GENUINE LEATHER BLACK
"The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is my favorite. I can give it no higher recommendation than to say is the Bible I have raised my daughters to use."
BETH MOORE, Living Proof Ministries, Houston, Texas
Ron3 Stars Out Of 5MIXED ReviewOctober 13, 2014RonQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2I love AMG's products and the layout for this bible is PERFECT for me. Their Greek dictionary is one of the very BEST, even better than Strong's. However, the text in the dictionaries is WAY to small!! I cannot hardly even read half of it, with magnifying reading glasses on?????
The Bible text is GOOD, its just the other text that is too small. I presume that they shrunk the text to save pages because it is a large book, but I bought this Bible primarily for the 'Helps', and especially the Hebrew and Greek dictionaries. IF I did not need such a Bible I would return it.
Franklin Clark5 Stars Out Of 5Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), Genuine Burgundy LeatherAugust 26, 2014Franklin ClarkQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have a doctorate and used this Bible extensively when teaching at Seminary. It is by far the best study bible with excellent Hebrew and Greek resources. I cannot recommend this Bible highly enough for students and professors alike.
LK5 Stars Out Of 5Great help!August 22, 2014LKQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible is a great help when studying the Bible! i really like it! having the meanings of words from the origins in front of you is very helpful!
JohnMississauga, ON. CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A must for PastorsJanuary 11, 2014JohnMississauga, ON. CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this for my father-in-law who is a Pastor. He is simply blown away and puts it as one of the best gift ever received from his son-in-law (19 years!!!!!)
Pastors WifeMartinsville, Va.Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 8, 2014Pastors WifeMartinsville, Va.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Wonderful reference Bible. Allows you to skip a step when researching a word through the use of Strongs Concordance, as the reference numbers appear above the scripture. A good resource for those wishing to dig a little deeper. So glad I purchased it.
Q: Is the font color generally bold throughout the Bible? It seems it's a little faded in some of the images.
It is generally bold, there is no fading in the Bible.
Q: Is this Bible Smyth sewn?
Yes, this Bible is Smyth sewn.
Q: whats the font size?
The Bible text is 10 point and the notes are 8 point.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Mystery of the Shemitah: The 3,000 Year-Old Mystery That Holds the Secret of Your Future, America, and the World - eBookJonathan CahnFrontline / 2014 / ePub$6.80 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 49 Reviews
$16.99Save 60% ($10.19)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW67280EB
Big Book of Preschool Puzzles #2Regal / 2010 / Trade Paperback$19.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW752270