- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119351&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Leadership isn't always easy, but Doug Fields can help you move from feelings of shock, fear and confusion to feelings of confidence, effectiveness and comfort. Within these pages are tools to help you and your friends get the most out of the time you spend together. Here's some of what you'll get:
- Learn how Jesus led others
- Figure out how to be more helpful to everyone
- Discover the secrets of getting others involved
- Learn how to listen better
- Deepen your own faith by helping others
Included are practical tips that allow you to test drive leadership ideas and figure out what works best for you. So relax and dive in! All leaders are learners, and while being a student leader isn't easy, it's a great way to serve others and grow in your faith.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Gods at War: Defeating the Idols That Battle for Your HeartKyle Idleman4.5 Stars Out Of 5 47 ReviewsSave 43%Video
Help! I'm a Student Leader!: Practical Ideas and Guidance on LeadershipDoug Fields5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 27%
The Seven Checkpoints for Student Leaders - Slightly ImperfectSave 67%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search