- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119351&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Leadership isn't always easy, but Doug Fields can help you move from feelings of shock, fear and confusion to feelings of confidence, effectiveness and comfort. Within these pages are tools to help you and your friends get the most out of the time you spend together. Here's some of what you'll get:
- Learn how Jesus led others
- Figure out how to be more helpful to everyone
- Discover the secrets of getting others involved
- Learn how to listen better
- Deepen your own faith by helping others
Included are practical tips that allow you to test drive leadership ideas and figure out what works best for you. So relax and dive in! All leaders are learners, and while being a student leader isn't easy, it's a great way to serve others and grow in your faith.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Seven Checkpoints for Student Leaders - Slightly ImperfectSave 67%
Help! I'm a Student Leader!: Practical Ideas and Guidance on LeadershipDoug Fields5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 27%
Gods at War: Defeating the Idols That Battle for Your HeartKyle Idleman4.5 Stars Out Of 5 47 ReviewsSave 43%Video
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search