A favorite for decades, Strong's numbering system is cross-referenced to many other important study tools. Now it's even easier to use! Newly typeset for clearer readability, it includes reorganized main entries; updated and improved Hebrew and Greek dictionaries; and handy indexing. 1340 pages, hardcover from Hendrickson.
This updated edition of Strongs Exhaustive Concordance takes James Strongs monumental work and updates it to be even more useful to the modern reader.
It maintains all of the features that have made Strongs indispensable for over 100 years:
• Allows the reader to easily find all biblical occurrences of a word in the King James Version
• Points the reader to the underlying Hebrew and Greek words
• Uses the Strongs numbering system which is used in many of the new study tools of today
And adds new features that make it even more useful:
• Corrected, updated, and expanded using the latest computer technology
• Extra-clear typesetting and page design make this edition readable and easy to navigate
• Updated and improved Hebrew and Greek dictionaries tie each word to the Greek or Hebrew root
• Includes maps and additional Bible study aids
• Clear edge-tab indexing for handier use
An indispensable resource for better Bible study
• Easy-to-read, extra-clear typeface
• Find every occurrence of any word in the King James Version Bible
• Discover the Hebrew and Greek words underlying the KJV English using the Strongs numbering system
• Use the updated Hebrew and Greek dictionaries to find brief definitions of each word of the original languages
• Quickly find your place with clear edge-tab indexing
"Strongs Exhaustive Concordance deserves a place next to your Bible as one of the most valuable and versatile tools of Bible study ever developed. Students of the Bible have long used concordances to go in search of lost riches within the pages of Scripture. Few, however, make full use of the wealth of resources offered in Strongs from doing word and thematic studies to probing the deeper meanings embedded in the original languages of the Bible… Go beyond mere searches for lost verses and hone your skills by utilizing this tools more advanced features."
from the Introduction
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.