- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Fear. Discouragement. Loneliness. Anger. Temptation.
These struggles are common to every person, yet not all originate within us. Often they result from a coordinated assault by Satan. In the When the Enemy Strikes Workbook, best-selling author Dr. Charles Stanley explores the often-overlooked reality of siritual warfare and teaches how to respond effectively.
Product features include:
- Insightful Questions for In-Depth Study
- Guided Prayers
- Quotes from When the Enemy Strikes
This important study, which is perfect for individual or group settings, will build your awareness and dependence on God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Power of a Praying Wife Prayer and Study Guide, The - eBookStormie OmartianHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$7.19 Retail:
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49984EB
When the Enemy Strikes: The Keys to Winning Your Spiritual Battles - eBookCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2004 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17198EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Start A New Search