- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Fear. Discouragement. Loneliness. Anger. Temptation.
These struggles are common to every person, yet not all originate within us. Often they result from a coordinated assault by Satan. In the When the Enemy Strikes Workbook, best-selling author Dr. Charles Stanley explores the often-overlooked reality of siritual warfare and teaches how to respond effectively.
Product features include:
- Insightful Questions for In-Depth Study
- Guided Prayers
- Quotes from When the Enemy Strikes
This important study, which is perfect for individual or group settings, will build your awareness and dependence on God.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Start A New Search