- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Friendship 911 Collection: My friend is struggling with.. Past Sexual Abuse - eBookJosh McDowell, Ed StewartThomas Nelson / 2000 / ePub$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17425EB
In Straight Talk with Your Kids About Sex, Josh and Dottie McDowell draw on their decades-long love and concern for youth. Building on the Why True Love Waits campaign and utilizing up-to-the-minute research from Josh's The Bare Facts resources, the McDowells provide a compact, easy-to-use guide to support parents in
- putting sex and sexuality in a biblical context of relationship to God
- gauging their child's emotional and spiritual readiness
- being alert to questions and opportunities
- being direct and open without violating their child's emotions
- proactively shaping their child's worldview in today's sex-saturated culture
Working from their own experience with four children, Josh and Dottie give readers encouragement and solid information in the sometimes-awkward process of guiding their child into a healthy understanding of God's gift of sex.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2013IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a must read for parents! This is the best book I have read on this subject. It is easy to read and filled with helpful tips on having a great relationship with your child so any talk you have with them is beneficial.
I gave this book 5/5 stars. As I read this book I could tell that the authors really have a heart for helping families grow together. I liked how they approached this subject and wrote about it with honesty. The tips were helpful and easy to implement in your conversations with your children. I recommend this book to all parents no matter the age of your children. You will find this book helpful and it is well worth your time in reading!
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Homeschool >> Electives
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Homeschool
- Start A New Search