- All Products
- Marriage & Divorcehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138100&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Love Is a Verb takes his teaching to the next level. Rather than a typical marriage self-help book filled with lengthy explanations of principles and techniques, it is a compilation of true stories displaying love in action. These stories--written by everyday people--go straight to the hearts of readers, who often say that illustrations are the most effective parts of a book. Gary Chapman adds a "Love Lesson" to each story, showing readers how they can apply the same principles to their own relationships.
In addition to his busy writing and seminar schedule, Gary Chapman is a senior associate pastor at Calvary Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he has served for thirty-six years. Gary and his wife, Karolyn, have been married for forty-five years and have two adult children and two grandchildren.
Gary Chapman is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and holds BA and MA degrees in anthropology from Wheaton College and Wake Forest University, respectively. He received MRE and PhD degrees from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and has completed postgraduate work at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and Duke University.
Because love isn't just a feeling.
Love is a choice, and love is something we all need to do.
Love is a verb.
And that's what this book is about. In the following pages, you'll see examples of people just like you--like all of us--who learned to take the obstacles, the lemons they face in life, and turn them into satisfying, emotional thirst-quenching nectar. These are the success stories that make you want to go out and try harder."
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search