If you are or know someone who is a twin or are just plain curious, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Twins and More, will fascinate you. The author covers everything from the special bond twins share to the challenges and adventures in raising them. These 101 touching stories will inspire you and bring a smile to your face.
Format: Paperback Number of Pages: 400 Vendor: Chicken Soup for the Soul Publication Date: 2009 Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 1.00 (inches)
1. Endorsements from Ruth Pointer, The Pointer Sisters, Soledad O’Brien, CNN journalist, Tom Purtzer, PGA Tour Professional, and his wife, Lori Purtzer, and more!
2. This book will be out in time for Mother's Day.
3. Multiple births are increasing rapidly worldwide.
4. Chicken Soup is well recognized as the go-to source for books on parenting.
5. Book has stories for twins and other multiples as well as their families.
This is Chicken Soup's first book about the growing world of twins and multiples. Co-author Susan M Heim, who has published several other books on twins, provides stories that highlight the special bond that twins share, the joys and challenges of raising mutiples, the unique circumstances of their arrival, the double trouble that twiins get into, the multiple blessings of being a twin or having them in the family, and adventures in raising triplets and quadruplets, too! Twins, parents of multiples, relatives of twins, or anyone interested in twins, triplets, and more will enjoy these inspirational, humorous, and touching stories.
Chicken Soup for the Soul is revitalized,with up-to-date content and fresh new look on its fifteenth anniversary. Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are co-founders of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Susan M Heim is a noted expert and author of several books on twins.