Buy Download $0.99 Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: PDF Download|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
In the NOOMA film Store, Rob Bell explores the issue of anger and how to deal with it constructively. We all get angry about things from time to time some of us more often than others. But what is really the root of our anger? Maybe if we learn where our anger comes from, we can channel it toward something constructive something that's bigger than ourselves. This PDF download of the entire Store discussion guide helps you and your group further explore the teachings found in this video.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Discussion Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Discussion Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search