- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Celebrate Recovery
Other Customers Also Purchased
Celebrate Recovery Daily Devotional: 366 Devotionals - eBookJohn Baker, Johnny BakerZondervan / 2013 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42102EB
Praying Throughout the Day: A Book of Hours for Those with AddictionsHarriet RobertsLiguori Publications / Trade Paperback$14.39 Retail:
$15.99Save 10% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW814792
Overcoming Fear and Discouragement: Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther - eBookKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2002 / ePub$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21103EB
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Philippians - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2010 / ePub$7.19 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13611EB
John Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery®, a ministry started at Saddleback Church. It is estimated that over the last 25 years more than 3.5 million people have gone through this Christ-centered recovery program. There are currently over 27,000 churches that have weekly Celebrate Recovery meetings.
John has been on staff since Celebrate Recovery started. He has served as the Pastor of Membership, the Pastor of Ministries, and is currently the Pastor of Saddleback Churchs Signature Ministries. He is also serving as one of the nine Elder Pastors at Saddleback. John is a nationally known speaker and trainer in helping churches start Celebrate Recovery ministries.
Johns writing accomplishments include Celebrate Recoverys The Journey Begins Curriculum, Lifes Healing Choices, the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible (general editor), and The Landing and Celebration Place (coauthor). Johns newest books are Your First Step to Celebrate Recovery and The Celebrate Recovery Devotional (coauthor).
John and his wife Cheryl, the cofounder of Celebrate Recovery, have been married for more than four decades and have served together in Celebrate Recovery since the beginning. They have two adult children, Laura and Johnny, and five grandchildren.
teddy5 Stars Out Of 5Recovery programsApril 7, 2015teddyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very Helpful !
JimmyPueblo,COAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent literature curriculumMay 15, 2013JimmyPueblo,COAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Celebrate Recovery Step Guides are a great springboard to lead people on the road to recovery!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides