- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Liturgical Press
Publication Date: 1992
|Dimensions: 8.27 X 5.39 X 0.14 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Walking With Jesus to Calvary: Stations of the Cross for ChrildrenAngela M. Burrin, Maria Cristian Lo CascioScandinavia Publishing House / 2014 / Hardcover$10.49 Retail:
$12.95Save 19% ($2.46)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW252458
In this dramatized presentation of the Stations of the Cross, children of Jesus' era tell the story of their friend, who loved them and was so kind to them. The children follow Jesus on his road to Calvary and give their account of all the happenings on the journey. After each station, they meditate on how Jesus' suffering is relevant to the lives of all young people.
A story related by children for children.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Catholic >> Homeschool/Church School
- Books >> Catholic >> Teaching/Pastoring
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Catholic >> Homeschool/Church School
- Catholic >> Teaching/Pastoring
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Start A New Search