- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
A psychologist and a marriage and family therapist, Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are founders of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University. Their bestselling books include Love Talk, Crazy Good Sex The Complete Guide to Marriage Mentoring, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in The New York Times and USA Today, and they have appeared on CNN, OReilly Factor, Good Morning America, Today Show, The View, and Oprah. They live with their two sons in Seattle. Visit LesandLeslie.com.
Lisa Conway4 Stars Out Of 5December 20, 2009Lisa ConwayGreat book, good insights and lots of practical info for both husband and wife. Came in very good condition. Would recommend.
Trish1 Stars Out Of 5December 8, 2009TrishIf you are time-starved please don't waste one minute on this material, workbooks or DVD. I wish I could rate it zero stars. Don't worry about offending your non-Christian friends because there is zero substance and zero Biblical application. Our church group tried it for 2 weeks and everyone threatened to quit if we didn't move on to better material.
Joshua Leets5 Stars Out Of 5September 24, 2009Joshua LeetsMy wife and I used it as a nightly devotion. Both of us feel that it is an excellent resource for today's marriages and that it has strengthen our relationship and how we view time in relationship to family life. Such a powerful book that we bought three more to give to family and friends.
Richard Gates5 Stars Out Of 5June 5, 2009Richard GatesGreat and quite practicle. Les and Leslie are gifted at keeping the pace so you don't get bored. Got a copy for myself and my best friend. We are looking at doing the small group thing at our church.
Lawrence Bates4 Stars Out Of 5May 31, 2009Lawrence BatesGreat, easy to read book that is a good deal. We give it to other couples for gifts, etc.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Start A New Search