- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Accountability and the Christian Single - Word Document [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / Word Document$4.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1714DF
Singleness: A Life Grounded in Love - PDF Download [Download]Ruth GoringIVP Connect / 2012 / PDF Download$3.99 Retail:
$6.99Save 43% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22173DF
A Single s Guide to God - Word Document [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / Word Document$4.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1709DF
Unfortunately, the divorce rate is on the rise-especially within the church! As a result, there are many single moms who daily face their own burdens of guilt and fear, all the while trying to care for their children and provide a stable home. These moms need special help, guidance, discipleship, and companionship.
There is help! This life-transforming program is a twelve-week journey for single moms-focusing on healing the past, help for the present, and hope for a confident future. New Start for Single Moms is a program that pairs a mentor and a single mom together to explore potential, meet daily challenges, build peaceful homes, and accomplish dreams. Diane Strack wants single moms to understand that they are not alone and that they can be successful in raising their children and overcoming past obstacles.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Parenting
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Start A New Search