Welcome to the world of Standard Deviants School,
where learning is anything but standard. Standard Deviants School
is a topic-based video series designed specifically for use in the classroom:
- Each program concentrates on a single topic - no winding or waiting to cover the specific material you need.
- Each program contains full public performance rights.
- 10-26 minutes per program - enough to illustrate or reinforce your lesson without dominating class time.
- Humorous skits, mnemonics and computer graphics will help students understand and remember the material.
- Co-written and reviewed by professors from leading universities.
Whether you're a 98-pound weakling or a muscle-bound Adonis, you're going to want to watch this program. The Standard Deviants explore the many muscles of the human body, from the biggest to the smallest. They'll work out your mind, exercise your intellect, and let you flex your mental muscles while they teach you all about the human muscular system. You'll even learn about all the joints that help your body bend, grasp, tilt, twist, and turn. 26 minutes.
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.