Welcome to the world of Standard Deviants School,
where learning is anything but standard. Standard Deviants School
is a topic-based video series designed specifically for use in the classroom:
- Each program concentrates on a single topic - no winding or waiting to cover the specific material you need.
- Each program contains full public performance rights.
- 10-26 minutes per program - enough to illustrate or reinforce your lesson without dominating class time.
- Humorous skits, mnemonics and computer graphics will help students understand and remember the material.
- Co-written and reviewed by professors from leading universities.
Are the ways of the human heart a mystery to you? Do you think circulation is just something that happens to magazines? If so, then this program is just right for you. You'll take a tour of the cardiovascular system, through the veins, arteries and even the heart. Like a red blood cell rocketing through the aorta, you'll zoom through the next half hour as the Standard Deviants teach you everything you've ever wanted to know about the cardiovascular system. 26 minutes.
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.