Splitting Heirs: Giving Your Money and Things to Your Children Without Ruining Their Lives - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Northfield Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
~Identify exactly how much money would be transferred were the reader to die today
~Identify the need for creating a will
~Identify tax-wise financial planning
~Teach the way to leave money without creating an unhealthy dependence
Elaine A Brauer5 Stars Out Of 5November 5, 2008Elaine A BrauerThis is an excellent guide to planning for the future. It has spurred me to action to followup with the resources listed in the appendix. I would recommend it to anyone, no matter the size of one's investment portfolio.
Kevin L. Von Tungeln5 Stars Out Of 5August 7, 2008Kevin L. Von TungelnThis book should be required reading for all Christian financial advisors, and especially Christian estate planners. Although I am a board certified specialist in estate planning, I picked so much information from this book that it will radically change how I discuss estate planning with my clients. I am going to be giving away many, many copies of this book to clients and fellow professionals.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Estate Planning
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Estate Planning
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Search