Splitting Heirs: Giving Your Money and Things to Your Children Without Ruining Their Lives - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Northfield Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
~Identify exactly how much money would be transferred were the reader to die today
~Identify the need for creating a will
~Identify tax-wise financial planning
~Teach the way to leave money without creating an unhealthy dependence
Elaine A Brauer5 Stars Out Of 5November 5, 2008Elaine A BrauerThis is an excellent guide to planning for the future. It has spurred me to action to followup with the resources listed in the appendix. I would recommend it to anyone, no matter the size of one's investment portfolio.
Kevin L. Von Tungeln5 Stars Out Of 5August 7, 2008Kevin L. Von TungelnThis book should be required reading for all Christian financial advisors, and especially Christian estate planners. Although I am a board certified specialist in estate planning, I picked so much information from this book that it will radically change how I discuss estate planning with my clients. I am going to be giving away many, many copies of this book to clients and fellow professionals.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Estate Planning
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Estate Planning
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Search