- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1992
Availability: In Stock
Barbara Johnson's approach to life is positive, uplifting, therapeutic and fun. Barbara Johnson is far from being a cock-eyed optimistâ·blind to life's grief and disappointment. In fact, her entire ministry of joy and encouragement began in the "slimy cesspool" of her own pain. She is a clear-eyed optimist. And that's why her laughter is so infectious and her widom rings so true in this joy-giving book, which offers giggles and guidance to help you:
- shore up a sinking self-esteem
- reach the other side of your grief
- weather your stress and get rid of your guilt
- restore the joys of motherhood
- repair broken relationships with your children
- learn to live with your illness
- cultivate your patienceâ·even when you just don't think you can wait
- sustain an effective prayer life
- make peace with agingâ·and go for healthy maturity
"Almost everyone needs a splash of joy to get through the mess, to get cleaned off and get sweetened upâ·refreshed and ready to go again," Barbara Johnson says.