- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Books
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
- adapting to the passport culture
- identifying areas of potential struggle
- dealing with the emotional challenges
- finding a new job, a new place to live, learning the social mores
- returning is not coming home it is leaving home
- facilitating a smooth transition for those on the receiving end
Nancy StewartHouston TXAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Crossing cultures either way is difficult...February 22, 2013Nancy StewartHouston TXAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5...and this book helps folks return to their passport country culture after extended time in a different culture. It must be good, I keep getting requests for this book from the many folks to whom I am librarian in Asia.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Teaching Cross-Culturally: An Incarnational Model for Learning and TeachingJudith E. Lingenfelter, Sherwood G. LingenfelterBaker / 2003 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26208
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Psalms: Glorifying God for Who He Is - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2010 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$8.99Save 29% ($2.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW34498EB
Ministering Cross-Culturally, 2d ed.: An Incarnational Model for Personal RelationshipsSherwood G. Lingenfelter, Marvin K. MayersBaker / 2003 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 31% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW026474
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Start A New Search