The greatest challenge in most churches today is the ability to measure the human heart. The Spiritual Health Assessment and Health Planner
is the one tool that helps measure the level of spiritual health in the human heart and gives individuals an action plan to help people grow in their walk with Christ.
The Purpose Driven Spiritual Health Assessment and Spiritual Health Planner includes:
- a self-assessment
- a Friend Feedback assessment to be filled out by a spiritual partner or mentor
a Spiritual Health Plan form
- a table for each purpose containing recommended crawl, walk, and run steps for every question on the assessment
- resource pages for each purpose with recommended books, small group studies, and practical suggestions
- all the files on CD-ROM to customize the planner and print for your church including: a Spiritual Health Assessment, which includes a copy of the assessment you give to friends to help assess your life, and a Spiritual Health Planner which gives practical crawl, walk, and run suggestions for each of the questions on the assessment.
Your groups and group members can test themselves to see how they are balancing the biblical purposes. DonÂt drift along taking everything for granted. Give your groups a tool to get regular checkups. For your spiritual health you need to regularly check and balance the five vital signs of a healthy Christian life:
- Worship: You were planned for GodÂs pleasure
- Fellowship: You were formed for GodÂs family
- Discipleship: You were created to become like Christ
- Ministry: You were shaped for serving God
- Evangelism: You were made for a mission
This tool will give your groups and group members a snapshot of their spiritual health, pinpoint areas that may need attention, and help them develop a plan to bring God's five purposes for their lives into balance.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.