What You Need to Know About the Holy Spirit in 12 Lessons: The What You Need to Know Study Guide Series - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Come to terms with the most misunderstood member of the Trinity. Watch the Holy Spirit at work from the earliest times to the present, moving through the pages of both the Old and New Testaments. Get to know Him as your comforter in times of pain, your encourager in moments of defeat, your teacher in seasons of confusion. Learn how to receive His power for service to Christ, and let His guidance and direction anchor you in the will of God.
12 lessons that individuals or groups can complete in under an hour. Easy to teach exercises, including preview and sum mary features and plenty of questions for discussion. For se ekers, new believers, and veteran believers who want a stronger foundation.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1998
Availability: In Stock
Series: What You Need to Know
teachMiami, FLAge: Over 65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5We have not quite finished - but so far.....May 13, 2013teachMiami, FLAge: Over 65Gender: femaleThis author is superb as long as he sticks with the subject of his books, i.e., "The Holy Spirit", but he occasionally broadens his subject... and when he does it does not go well. When we covered the first few chapters, we (my class of 8-10 adults) thought it was one of the very best studies we have ever done, but as we progress toward the back of the book, we have changed our minds. Perhaps I could check back again when we have finished the book -- in 2-3 weeks (we use this curriculum on Sundays).
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Holy Spirit
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search