- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 262
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1998
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.12 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Acclaimed teacher Roy B. Zuck reveals how teachers can tap into the power of divine energy to fulfill their calling and use their gifts at a deeper level. By applying these timeless, spirit-focused principles, teachers will learn how to teach more effectively and inspire students spiritually.
Roy B. Zuck is Senior Professor Emeritus of Biblical Exposition at Dallas Theological Seminary. He has authored or edited more than 70 books on Christian Education and Bible exposition.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Teaching
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Teaching
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search