- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Two-column format
- Center-column references and textual notes
- Book introductions and outlines
- 21 New Kingdom Dynamics
- Word Wealth with index
- Revised annotations
- A 40-page section lies between the book of Revelation and the Concordance, featuring the following articles:
- Holy Spirit Gifts and Power by Paul Walker
- The Holy Spirit and Restoration by James Robison
- Aflame with Passion for World Evangelism by Reinhard Bonnke
- The Believer's Potential and Pathway for Ministering Healing to the Nations by John Dawson
- Understanding Messianic Jewish Ministry by Shira Sorko-Ram
- How to Lead a Person to the Savior: Principles of Personal Evangelism by Brent Price
- Updated concordance
- In-text maps and charts
- 8 pages of color maps
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Text Color: Red Letter
NKJV New Spirit Filled Life Bible, Bonded leather, BlackBibleThomas Nelson / 2002 / Bonded Leather$49.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 70 Reviews
$74.99Save 34% ($25.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1486X
NKJV New Spirit Filled Life Bible, Black Bonded Leather, Thumb IndexedBibleThomas Nelson / 2002 / Bonded Leather$56.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 70 Reviews
$84.99Save 33% ($28.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW002008
NKJV New Spirit Filled Life Bible, Bonded leather, BurgundyBibleThomas Nelson / 2002 / Bonded Leather$49.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 70 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW01491
NKJV New Spirit Filled Life Bible, Burgundy Bonded Leather, Thumb IndexedBibleThomas Nelson / 2002 / Bonded Leather$56.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 70 Reviews
$84.99Save 33% ($28.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW002016
Find the Holy Spirit throughout the Bible. Dr. Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way, has led a team of anointed leaders to produce the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible. This outstanding resource offers a fresh look at the Scriptures and the work of the Holy Spirit. This Bible addresses important issues of Spirit-filled living in the context of solid biblical scholarship.
- Kingdom Dynamics - 41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth - More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action - Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions
- Verse-by-verse study notes
- Articles from 50 of the most respected pastors, teachers, and leaders in the church today
Spirit-Filled Life Bibles sold to date: More than 2 million
The New King James Version® - More than 60 million copies sold in 30 years
bobby2Tallahassee, FLAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5This product has proven to be a big help!June 27, 2012bobby2Tallahassee, FLAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I am so pleased with this product. It makes Bible study and sermon preparation much better.
tedwardFleetwood UKAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study bible.April 19, 2012tedwardFleetwood UKAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study bible is wel known and well proved, deservedly popular. I bought it as an ebook, which I do not regret, for use on planes or whenever portability is paramount. I would recommend the greater flexibility of a 'real' book for study/reference resources including this. It's perhaps obvious but has proved more important than I expected.Fleetwood
Carla4 Stars Out Of 5April 11, 2012CarlaQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This is a great study tool. The only thing I was disappointed with is that it was advertised to be a "red" e-book meaning the words of Jesus would be in red. Unfortunately, the publisher has not yet released this e-book with red letters for Jesus' words. Didn't stop me from keeping the book. Again, it is an awesome study tool and saves you so much time from flipping from passage to passage -- it does it for you with just a slight touch.
KyleHCanadaAge: 25-34Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5Dont buyMarch 7, 2012KyleHCanadaAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1This bible is not very user friendly and nothing like the printed version... Don't waste your money. I thought it would be PDF's of the printed form... However it is not.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Things Pondered: From the Heart of a Lesser Woman - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2004 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6964EB
Believing God Day by Day: Growing Your Faith All Year Long - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2008 / ePub$7.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 21% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6348EB
The NKJV Daily Bible, eBook Entire Bible in One Year - eBookThomas Nelson / 2005 / ePub$10.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16279EB