- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
This set includes How You Can Be Sure That You Will Spend Eternity With God and One Minute After You Die.
In How You Can Be Sure That You Will Spend Eternity With God, repected pastor and author Erwin Lutzer explains why you can know, even now, where you will be after death. He insists that many who expect to enter heaven will discover that they were sadly mistaken. But it is not too late for those who are still living to choose the right path-- and know it! No matter how much you know about the Gospel, this compelling book will provide a radical understanding of God's grace and power. This book is for you! And for a friend!
In One Minute After You Die, bestselling author Erwin Lutzer urges readers to study what the Bible says on this critical subject. Topics include:
- Can near-death experiences teach us anything about life after death?
- What does the Bible say about purgatory?
- What will heaven be like?
- Is it realistic to believe in hell?
- How can we prepare for our own final moment?
With 500,000 copies in print, this classic work makes an encouraging gift for believers and a tasteful word of caution for the undecided.
Other Customers Also Purchased
40 Days Through Revelation: Uncovering the Mystery of the End Times - eBookRon RhodesHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$8.42 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$13.99Save 40% ($5.57)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42161EB
Fire Bible For Kids: Becoming God's Power Kids - eBookMy Healthy Church / 2013 / ePub$7.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$9.99Save 24% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43409EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search