- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Healing the Orphaned Heart: Renewal for the Misunderstood, the Abused, and the Abandoned - eBookCasey TreatHarrison House LLC / 2015 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW76398EB
The Names of God MINISTERS Topical Bible: King James Version - eBookClay LawrenceWestBow Press / 2015 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW75091EB
This set includes How You Can Be Sure That You Will Spend Eternity With God and One Minute After You Die.
In How You Can Be Sure That You Will Spend Eternity With God, repected pastor and author Erwin Lutzer explains why you can know, even now, where you will be after death. He insists that many who expect to enter heaven will discover that they were sadly mistaken. But it is not too late for those who are still living to choose the right path-- and know it! No matter how much you know about the Gospel, this compelling book will provide a radical understanding of God's grace and power. This book is for you! And for a friend!
In One Minute After You Die, bestselling author Erwin Lutzer urges readers to study what the Bible says on this critical subject. Topics include:
- Can near-death experiences teach us anything about life after death?
- What does the Bible say about purgatory?
- What will heaven be like?
- Is it realistic to believe in hell?
- How can we prepare for our own final moment?
With 500,000 copies in print, this classic work makes an encouraging gift for believers and a tasteful word of caution for the undecided.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search