- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Getting to No: How to Break a Stubborn Habit - eBookErwin W. LutzerDavid C. Cook / 2010 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26345EB
Dangers of a Shallow Faith, The: Awakening from Spiritual Lethargy - eBookA.W. TozerBethany House / 2012 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66823EB
Exploring the Unexplained: A Practical Guide to the Peculiar People, Places, and Things in the Bible - eBookTrent ButlerThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$8.994 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32782EB
Math-U-See Pre-Algebra Level Up SetMath-U-See / Other$110.00Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW500586
This set includes How You Can Be Sure That You Will Spend Eternity With God and One Minute After You Die.
In How You Can Be Sure That You Will Spend Eternity With God, repected pastor and author Erwin Lutzer explains why you can know, even now, where you will be after death. He insists that many who expect to enter heaven will discover that they were sadly mistaken. But it is not too late for those who are still living to choose the right path-- and know it! No matter how much you know about the Gospel, this compelling book will provide a radical understanding of God's grace and power. This book is for you! And for a friend!
In One Minute After You Die, bestselling author Erwin Lutzer urges readers to study what the Bible says on this critical subject. Topics include:
- Can near-death experiences teach us anything about life after death?
- What does the Bible say about purgatory?
- What will heaven be like?
- Is it realistic to believe in hell?
- How can we prepare for our own final moment?
With 500,000 copies in print, this classic work makes an encouraging gift for believers and a tasteful word of caution for the undecided.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search