- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- US States
- Guides & Workbooks
- Resource Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
The perfect companion to our "Test Prep" series, the "Test Practice" series provides practice with both the content and format of typical standardized test. Tests in language, reading, math, science, and social studies are included.
Practice and gain confidence by working with actual test questions and answer sheets.
This reproducible workbook offers students:
- Skill lessons with test-taking clues and sample questions to help students become familiar with test formats and content<
- Preliminary sample tests with guided instructions, followed by comprehensive practice tests.
- Confidence-building practice in reading, language arts, writing, basic skills, science, social studies, and math.
- An answer sheet that simulates the actual testing experience.
This workbook offers teachers:
- Correlations to state standards and standardized tests including TerraNova CAT and CTBS.
- A comprehensive practice test for each subtopic.
- Skill lessons to use as independent work in centers, for homework, or as seatwork.
Vendor: Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Apologia Exploring Creation with Chemistry, 2 Volumes, 2nd Ed.Dr. Jay L. Wile3.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 36%
The Magicians Nephew, The Chronicles of Narnia Commemorative EditionC.S. LewisSave 20%
Exploring Creation with Chemistry, 2nd Edition, Companion CD-ROM, Version 9.0Save 16%