- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The perfect companion to our "Test Prep" series, the "Test Practice" series provides practice with both the content and format of typical standardized test. Tests in language, reading, math, science, and social studies are included.
Practice and gain confidence by working with actual test questions and answer sheets.
This reproducible workbook offers students:
- Skill lessons with test-taking clues and sample questions to help students become familiar with test formats and content<
- Preliminary sample tests with guided instructions, followed by comprehensive practice tests.
- Confidence-building practice in reading, language arts, writing, basic skills, science, social studies, and math.
- An answer sheet that simulates the actual testing experience.
This workbook offers teachers:
- Correlations to state standards and standardized tests including TerraNova CAT and CTBS.
- A comprehensive practice test for each subtopic.
- Skill lessons to use as independent work in centers, for homework, or as seatwork.
Vendor: Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Spectrum Test Practice Grade 5Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / 2003 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW689755
Spectrum Test Practice, Grade 7Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / 2003 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW689771
Thinking Skills for Tests (Student)The Critical Thinking Company / Trade Paperback$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW278697
Thinking Skills for Tests (Guide and Answers)The Critical Thinking Company / Trade Paperback$12.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW278045
Rhonda Hunter5 Stars Out Of 5April 1, 2009Rhonda HunterThis test book is comprehensive yet easy to use. It covers everything we need to prepare for achievement testing.