- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.12 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Fifteen years ago, Tony Campolos 20 Hot Potatoes That Christians Are Afraid to Touch pushed, pulled, and prodded Christians into serious consideration of controversial but critical issues related to the Christian life. Campolo challenged his more than 150,000 readers to re-think their convictions (and prejudices) and to do something about them!
Dubbed by Christianity Today as "the positive prophet" and "a ferocious critic of Christians left and right," Campolo lives up to his reputation in this latest book examining some of todays toughest questions and issues:
- Is evangelical Christianity anti-feminist?
- Is our affluent lifestyle at odds with our faith?
- Is America really in moral decline?
- Is capitalism a God-ordained system?
- Is Islam really an evil religion?
- Should Christian parents pull their kids out of public schools?
- Was the war with Iraq a "just" war?
- These questions, and more!
Speaking My Mind Tony Campolo at his best.
Other Customers Also Purchased
New Testament Words for Today: 100 Devotional ReflectionsWarren W. WiersbeBaker Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 77% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW015779
Tell It Slant: A Conversation on the Language of Jesus in His Stories and PrayersEugene H. PetersonWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2008 / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$24.00Save 88% ($21.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW829541