- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: John Wiley & Sons
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Whether it's among colleagues at lunch or an audience of a thousand, a leader's role is to move and inspire others. It's not only the big occasions that test a leader's mettle, but the little ones as wellin a casual conversation in the elevator, in phone calls, or one of many incidental, seemingly "insignificant" interactions in everyday work life. Written by one of the world's leading communications coaches, Speaking as a Leader shows you how to make the most of your daily communications, creating a presence on the job as a genuine and constant leader.
In this eye-opening guide, aspiring (and established) leaders can enhance their reputations and influence by following a few simple steps. Speaking as a Leader:
- Shows how to structure your thoughts and message in any situation using a four-step model
- Offers tips on listening effectively, in three dimensions
- Details why you are the best visual and how to avoid "Death by PowerPoint"
- Offers guidance on taking the "numb" out of numbers
- Includes tips on moving from subject to message
With Speaking as a Leader, you'll learn to tap into your innate leadership skills at every occasionwhether small or largeand earn the sort of respect that creates devoted friends and passionate supporters.