Advanced Search Links
Speak: Obeying the Call--A 9-Week Small-Group Collision
Standard Publishing / 2010 / Paperback
$10.99 (CBD Price)
Save: $4.00 (27%)
Availability: In Stock
CBD Stock No: WW724064
A dynamic small-group resource that will impact the hearts and minds of your junior high students! Using a multimedia approach to encourage deep study of God's Word, this 9-week course includes "txt a frnd" icebreaker questions, "mic check" activities, "strike a chord" discussion starters, "5 for 5 world tour" text/e-mail/Facebook/Twitter activities, and more. Includes CD-ROM. 128 pages, softcover from Standard.
The A Rock Your Face Off Jr. High Resource series equips both paid and volunteer youth workers with the strategies, tips, and encouragement they need to develop and sustain effective, relational ministry. The pieces complement one another in an alternative approach to involving jr. highers in deep study of Scripture.
Speak curriculum gets students into God's Word with a deep study of the lives of people in the Bible who lived out God's calling. There's a ton of options in each lesson of the 9-week small group collision that make it easy for leaders to create sessions that match up with the makeup and maturity of each group.
These lesson components can be arranged, included, or excluded to best meet the needs of each jr. high small group:
• txt a frndstudents respond to an icebreaker question by texting each other
• mic checkstudents play a game or do an activity based on the study's theme
• solostudents read and reflect on Scripture for five minutes to prep for the study instead of doing homework before they arrive
• freestylestudents share their reaction to the Scripture or topic by talking or texting
• strike a chordstudents study key Scriptures as a group and get into deeper discussion
• encoreleader emphasizes key points of the study
• backstage passstudents communicate directly with God through worship, prayer, or contemplation
• hit the roadleaders wrap up with a focus on life application
• 5 for 5 world tourleaders text/e-mail/Facebook/Twitter five-minute activities for five days each week to encourage students to connect with God
CIY (Christ In Youth) advances student ministry in the local church by providing events, trips, and resources that call students to life change. For over a decade, CIY has developed programming to intentionally reach jr. high students for Christ, particularly through Believe, their weekend events held across the country. With their expertise in the field of jr. high ministry, the CIY staff has a wealth of experience to draw upon and has a built-in audience of youth leaders who see them as a trusted source of information.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products