- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Spaghetti and Meatballs for All presents the concepts of surface area and perimeter in a fun story that makes these concepts real, and most importantly, useful! Designed to stimulate children's imaginations, the story and the fun of figuring out the math will delight children. Grades 2-4. 40 pages, softcover.
Vendor: Scholastic Trade
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 8 X 10 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Mr. and Mrs. Comfort are having a family reunion! Mr. Comfort starts cooking up his famous spaghetti and meatballs, while Mrs. Comfort carefully arranges eight tables and thirty-two chairs so that everyone will have a seat. The tables look lovely, the food is ready, and here come the guests--with their own seating plans!
This delightful Marilyn Burns Brainy Day Book uses wit and humor to draw children into thinking about area and perimeter.
Sir Cumference and the Isle of Immeter: A Math AdventureCindy NeuschwanderCharlesbridge Publishing / 2006 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$7.95Save 21% ($1.66)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW709168
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Start A New Search