- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 344
Vendor: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 01/17/15.
After a brief historical introduction to the worldwide growth of Pentecostalism, Bergunder delves into the history of the South Indian Pentecostal movement in the first section. The second section gives a systematic profile of the current movement in South India, based on a wide range of source materials and on formal interviews with nearly two hundred leading pastors and evangelists. Bergunder finishes his work with prospects for the future. Three appendixes and an extended bibliography offer ample ground for further research.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> History of Missions
- Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostalism
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostal/Charismatic Theology
- Books >> Church History >> History of Missions
- Books >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostalism
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Cross-Cultural
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostal/Charismatic Theology
- Start A New Search