- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Miles from the Sideline: A Mother's Journey with Her Special Needs DaughterMaura Weis, Jessica Trobaugh TempleSorin Books / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.43 Retail:
$18.95Save 45% ($8.52)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9503X
Hopeful Parenting: Encouragement for Raising Kids Who Love GodDavid JeremiahDavid C. Cook / 2008 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW799890
--Jerry Colangelo, sole director, USA Basketball
"You can't win without talent - but good character is every bit as important, if not more so. As coaches, teachers, pastors, and parents, we have a big job to do in teaching character to our young people. Souls of Steel is a vital, practical resource for all of us who want to influence and impact the next generation."
--Bobby Bowden, head football coach, Florida State University
"In Souls of Steel, my good friend Pat Williams penetrates the core issue we are teaching, namely the need for people of character. The book is an important read for any who know and appreciate the indispensable rule that character and integrity play in the making of an individual, family, church, and nation."
--Dr. Tony Evans, pastor and bestselling author of A Whole New You
"The world would suffer less poverty, ignorance, crime, hatred, and unrest if we had more people of good character. The future of an organization, a nation, and an entire world is determined by the character of its people. That's why Pat Williams's new book, Souls of Steel, is so timely and important. We need to live as people of good character, and we must pass that legacy on to our children. Souls of Steel gives us clear, practical guidance in how to do both.
--Robert Dole, U.S. Senator
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Start A New Search