Extend the theme of SonWest Roundup VBS - either before or after - with a Wild West 13-lesson curriculum where kids find Jesus through parallels and study of Moses. Children aged 3 - 12 learn more about Moses and discover they can have Ultimate Courage, Ultimate Safety and Ultimate Mercy as they trust in Jesus. Leave the VBS decorations up after VBS and get a lot of mileage out of your decor and creative designs!
Wrangler Roundup is where the fun and excitement of the Wild West combines with a journey of discovery and finding Jesus in the life and time of Moses. Extending the theme of SonWest Roundup, kids ages 3-12 will hear more about Moses and will discover how Jesus is found in every part of Moses' story and in their life stories, too! They will learn that they can have Ultimate Courage, Ultimate Safety and Ultimate Mercy (and so much more!) as they learn to rely on Jesus!
- Exciting Bible stories with creative storytelling techniques that help
- Variety of activities that appeal to children’s many learning styles, including games, art, music and more!
- Each lesson features a Teacher & Parent Connection that can be given to parents
- Bible Teaching Poster Pack
- CD-ROM includes music (9 songs) and lesson materials (lessons ready to email, modifiable flyers, etc.)
- Perfect for use with Gospel Light’s SonWest Roundup VBS-kids will love singing their favorite VBS songs, and leaders will love getting more use out of VBS decorations.
Gospel Light is a multi-faceted publisher of fun and creative Sunday School curriculum, exciting Vacation Bible School programs and inspiring biblical books. For nearly 70 years, Gospel Light has equipped teachers with the best tools for reaching children with the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Gospel Light remembers what it’s like to see the world through a child’s eyes, producing Sunday School curriculum and ministry resources designed to reach kids right where they are, teaching God and His Word through hands-on activities that engage their intense curiosity and openness to learning new things. The mission of Gospel Light is still the same today as it was in 1933: "To know Christ and to make Him known."
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.