- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Tony Woodlief is a writer whose essays on parenting and faith have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The London Times, National Review Online, and WORLD Magazine. His thoughts on faith, children, and McDonalds inability to properly place pickles on a cheeseburger can be found at www.tonywoodlief.com. Tony lives in Kansas with his wife, Celeste, and their four sons: Caleb, Eli, Isaac, and Isaiah.
KSorbNorthern CaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5One of the best contemporary books I know.December 17, 2010KSorbNorthern CaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am giving this book to many people due to its effective call to a higher walk with Christ, Tony Woodlief's humble, insightful and articulate examination of his struggles to lead his family in daily holy living. Thank you, Tony!
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Search