- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 200
Vendor: Orbis Books
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.00 (inches)
Availability: Available to ship on or about 09/19/14.
Richard Rohr says about this book and its author that "The only authors worth reading are those who hae done their homework--the homework of their own life and the study of other great minds and hearts..." Gus Gordon has done both. He has learned from both Jesus and the Buddha how to use solitude to nurture compassion, freeing up the divine energy within to live in solidarity with others, experiencing the peace in a life you share with others.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search