- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Using simple logic in a well-organized format, Ethan Pope offers a biblical perspective as he:
- Debunks rampant half-truths with hard facts
- Carefully documents the problems facing Social Security
- Explains the often misunderstood Social Security Trust Fund
- Details the top ten potential solutions, including partial privatization
- Provides a personal financial plan to help you prepare for retirement regardless of what happens to Social Security
- Challenges you to rethink the meaning of retirement
Armed with these truths, you will be better prepared to take action on behalf of our nation- and to meet your own retirement needs. A must-read book for all ages and incomes!