- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Willi and Sabine's daughter, Liesl, is just trying to understand history in this exciting conclusion of The Wall Trilogy. The Cold War seems to be thawing--albeit slowly--in the Berlin of 1989, although it's not easy to visit Uncle Erich on the East German side of the city. As she works on a school project about the wall, she stumbles onto a startling secret about her American grandfather, thanks to a boy from Wyoming. But Liesl soon finds that there are physical walls and then there are emotional walls, and she despairs of ever knowing the whole story--until events of enormous historical importance change her family's history forever. Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Robert Elmer lives in the Seattle area with his wife and their little white dog, Farragut, who is named for the famous admiral. He is the author of over fifty books, most of them for younger readers (but some for grown-ups, as well). He enjoys sailing in the San Juan Islands, exploring the Pacific Northwest with his wife, and spending time with their three kids along with a growing number of little grandkids.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Start A New Search