This breakthrough resource makes it easy to sample some of the best DVD small group studies available. You can follow the sessions sequentially or use them independently when needed. Study Guide includes an appendix with tips for groupleaders; FAQs; Group Calendar, Covenant, and Roster; and a Prayer and Praise Report.
In the second volume in the "Best of Small Groups" series, churches and small groups have another opportunity to survey the finest Christian curricula available.
Twelve sessions include:
• Bill HullCurriculum: Choose the Life; Session title: Cheap Grace
• Bryan CruteCurriculum: The Lords Prayer: Session title: Reverence: Your Loving Father
• Cynthia Heald Curriculum: Becoming a Woman of Simplicity; Session title: Profound Simplicity
• Dee EastmanCurriculum: The Daniel Plan
• Francis ChanCurriculum: Crazy Love; Session title: Stop Praying
• James MacDonaldCurriculum: Acts 29
• John PiperCurriculum: Let the Nations Be Glad!; Session title: Defining Nations and Defining Peoples
• Kerry and Chris ShookCurriculum: Love at Last Sight; Session title: The Art of Being All There
• Mark BattersonCurriculum: Surrendered and Untamed: Session title: The Promise
• Nancy GuthrieCurriculum: Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament; Session title: The Road to Emmaus: The Beginning in Light of the Ending
• Pete WilsonCurriculum: Canvas: Heart; Session title: Look Closer: The Monitor
• Tom and Chaundel HolladayCurriculum: Love-Powered Parenting: Loving Your Kids the Way Jesus Loves You; Session title: Finding Energy for Whats Important
The curriculum includes a study guide and two DVDs with sessions that range from 10 to 40 minutes long. It also includes introductions, transition material, and bonus teaching sessions by Brett Eastman, founder of Lifetogether Ministries.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.